Experience an unforgettable Blue Ridge Vacation near Little Washington, VA
This top-rated bed and breakfast is a magnificent federal-style home adjacent to the Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive. Enjoy world-class dining at the Inn at Little Washington, as well as hiking, canoeing, birdwatching, horseback riding, civil war battlefields, and more! All within driving distance of Washington DC and Richmond VA.
Free Wi-Fi Now Available!
Located just outside Washington, VA, Caledonia Farm - 1812 Bed and Breakfast stands on a working beef cattle farm. It was built of native fieldstone in 1812 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Since 1936, the Shenandoah National Park has been famous for its 105 mile Skyline Drive, 500-miles of trails, 195,000 acres of mountains, wilderness, waterfalls, woods and wildlife. Nearby are antiques, caves, fishing, wineries, stables, battlegrounds, canoeing, climbing, golf, tennis, swimming, theater, and superb evening dining is just down the road. Your interests are our specialty.
Your Host:Sneaker Roxy Lace Multi Women's Memphis Shoe up Fashion qwR84
Your host has visited over 330 bed & breakfasts in North America, many before opening his top-rated B&B in 1985. Owner Phil Irwin delights in sharing the unspoiled open space he discovered back in 1961 and still works to preserve for his future guests. A retired international broadcaster, he enjoys telling folks where to go...nicely...and provides custom maps to the main points of interest in the least developed Virginia county east of the Appalachian Mountains. In advance, Phil will arrange for balloon or aircraft flights, historians, limo service, fishing/battlefield guides, horse/carriage rides, theater tickets and many special events. It's otherwise quiet here.
B & B Features
- The summer kitchen dependency is now the romantic honeymoon suite for two. Satin Funtasma 420 Women's Dainty Pump BPB SAT Cheetah Cq0FwCr
- The second suite has two private bedrooms and one bath.
- All rooms have full size beds, air conditioning, working fireplaces, individual heat and a spectacular view of the Skyline Drive atop Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains.
- A full candlelight breakfast of eggs benedict, smoked salmon, custom omelets etc. is served at any hour of choice.
- On-farm amenities include bikes, lawn games, fishing, bird-watching, VCR, piano, library, porches, and patios.
- Caledonia Farm-1812 bed and breakfast is stop #1 on Virginia's statewide Birding & Wildlife Trail and offers binoculars and guide books for exploring its habitats.
- A catch and release fish pond awaits anglers.
- Guests can enjoy an outstanding and unique model railroad display.
- There are no traffic lights in Rappahannock County!
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Scenery, history, recreation, accommodations and hospitality all come together beautifully at Caledonia Farm-1812 B&B. Splendor for all seasons!
- No extra charges and still only $140.
Starry skies farm
Square Men's Boot Toe Smoky Boonville Mountain 4028 Cowboy Brown Green bed & breakfast
Historic Virginia farmstay Click On Photo for Video >
Beautiful mountain escape
Permanently preserved land
s 228 5 26115 Ice Oliver 5 Comb Women Boots Comb Ankle 29 Ice Beige rzr7wqPRx0